GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Breast Cancer Alliance's Walk for Hope, which honors loved ones who have battled cancer, is set for Greenwich.
The ninth annual Walk For Hope kicks off at 10:30 a.m. April 27 at Richards at 359 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich. The walk through Greenwich recognizes family and friends who have had to battle cancer. The walk co-chairs are Caroline Brecker, Nicole Ewing, Julie Genovese and Yonni Wattenmaker, BCA Executive Director.
Breast Cancer Alliance is one of the largest private non-corporate breast cancer organizations in the country. BCA has awarded more than $19 million in grants supporting the improvement of survival rates and quality of life for those impacted by breast cancer.
To register, residents can visit the Walk For Hope event page. Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for students. For more information, residents can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-861-0014.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place