GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Breast Cancer Alliance's Walk for Hope, which honors loved ones who have battled cancer, is set for Greenwich.
The ninth annual Walk For Hope kicks off at 10:30 a.m. April 27 at Richards at 359 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich. The walk through Greenwich recognizes family and friends who have had to battle cancer. The walk co-chairs are Caroline Brecker, Nicole Ewing, Julie Genovese and Yonni Wattenmaker, BCA Executive Director.
Breast Cancer Alliance is one of the largest private non-corporate breast cancer organizations in the country. BCA has awarded more than $19 million in grants supporting the improvement of survival rates and quality of life for those impacted by breast cancer.
To register, residents can visit the Walk For Hope event page. Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for students. For more information, residents can contact email@example.com or call 203-861-0014.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich