GREENWICH, Conn. -- Shop at Whole Foods Market Greenwich on Wednesday, Jan. 8, and support a local heath organization at the same time.
The market will be donating 5 percent of its total sales on Wednesday to Community Health at Greenwich Hospital.
Community Health is dedicated to providing quality, value-driven health care to all they serve, regardless of ability to pay. As a community outreach arm, it offers a wide range of free health screenings, support groups and education to the public.
- 1 Greenwich Selects New Town Administrator From Post With Schools
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Greenwich
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 MakerBot Shuts Down 3D Printing Retail Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich