GREENWICH, Conn. -- Shop at Whole Foods Market Greenwich on Wednesday, Jan. 8, and support a local heath organization at the same time.
The market will be donating 5 percent of its total sales on Wednesday to Community Health at Greenwich Hospital.
Community Health is dedicated to providing quality, value-driven health care to all they serve, regardless of ability to pay. As a community outreach arm, it offers a wide range of free health screenings, support groups and education to the public.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp