GREENWICH, Conn. -- Shop at Whole Foods Market Greenwich on Wednesday, Jan. 8, and support a local heath organization at the same time.
The market will be donating 5 percent of its total sales on Wednesday to Community Health at Greenwich Hospital.
Community Health is dedicated to providing quality, value-driven health care to all they serve, regardless of ability to pay. As a community outreach arm, it offers a wide range of free health screenings, support groups and education to the public.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino