GREENWICH, Conn. -- Shop at Whole Foods Market Greenwich on Wednesday, Jan. 8, and support a local heath organization at the same time.
The market will be donating 5 percent of its total sales on Wednesday to Community Health at Greenwich Hospital.
Community Health is dedicated to providing quality, value-driven health care to all they serve, regardless of ability to pay. As a community outreach arm, it offers a wide range of free health screenings, support groups and education to the public.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies