GREENWICH, Conn. -- Shop at Whole Foods Market Greenwich on Wednesday, Jan. 8, and support a local heath organization at the same time.
The market will be donating 5 percent of its total sales on Wednesday to Community Health at Greenwich Hospital.
Community Health is dedicated to providing quality, value-driven health care to all they serve, regardless of ability to pay. As a community outreach arm, it offers a wide range of free health screenings, support groups and education to the public.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Greenwich Student Hit By Car Near Central Middle School
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party