WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The Westchester County Airport unveiled its first luxury Challenger 350 jet from NetJets on July 3 according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
NetJets CEO Jordan Hansell and Bombardier Business Aircraft CEO Eric Martel were on hand for the unveiling of the new jet that will be part of the NetJets “Signature Series,” according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Greenwich, NOAA Predicts