WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Business Journal recently sat down with Barnum Financial Group Managing Director Paul Blanco to discuss his group's exponential growth since he started selling Met Life Insurance in 1991.
Over the years, Blanco has guided the Barnum Financial Group from a nine-employee office in Shelton, Conn., to a 13-office conglomerate that manages more than $7 billion in assets and is expecting to generate $66 million in revenue in 2014, the Westchester County Business Journal reported.
Barnum has offices in Danbury, Fairfield, Greenwich, Stamford and Westport as well as Scarsdale and Elmsford, among its 25 locations.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich