WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Business Journal recently sat down with Barnum Financial Group Managing Director Paul Blanco to discuss his group's exponential growth since he started selling Met Life Insurance in 1991.
Over the years, Blanco has guided the Barnum Financial Group from a nine-employee office in Shelton, Conn., to a 13-office conglomerate that manages more than $7 billion in assets and is expecting to generate $66 million in revenue in 2014, the Westchester County Business Journal reported.
Barnum has offices in Danbury, Fairfield, Greenwich, Stamford and Westport as well as Scarsdale and Elmsford, among its 25 locations.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists