STAMFORD, Conn. -- Lumesis, a Stamford financial technology firm, lowered Connecticut's economic score for December, according to HartfordBusiness.com.
The firm ranks the economic strength of states and cities on a monthly basis, according to the article.
Connecticut's score of 6.4 out of 10 places it at 19th in the country after being in the top 10 in September, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield