STAMFORD, Conn. -- Lumesis, a Stamford financial technology firm, lowered Connecticut's economic score for December, according to HartfordBusiness.com.
The firm ranks the economic strength of states and cities on a monthly basis, according to the article.
Connecticut's score of 6.4 out of 10 places it at 19th in the country after being in the top 10 in September, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich