STAMFORD, Conn. -- Lumesis, a Stamford financial technology firm, lowered Connecticut's economic score for December, according to HartfordBusiness.com.
The firm ranks the economic strength of states and cities on a monthly basis, according to the article.
Connecticut's score of 6.4 out of 10 places it at 19th in the country after being in the top 10 in September, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million