STAMFORD, Conn. -- Lumesis, a Stamford financial technology firm, lowered Connecticut's economic score for December, according to HartfordBusiness.com.
The firm ranks the economic strength of states and cities on a monthly basis, according to the article.
Connecticut's score of 6.4 out of 10 places it at 19th in the country after being in the top 10 in September, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo