STAMFORD, Conn. -- Lumesis, a Stamford financial technology firm, lowered Connecticut's economic score for December, according to HartfordBusiness.com.
The firm ranks the economic strength of states and cities on a monthly basis, according to the article.
Connecticut's score of 6.4 out of 10 places it at 19th in the country after being in the top 10 in September, according to the report.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose