STAMFORD, Conn. – Southport Brewing Co. of Stamford announced it will be closing for good on Sunday, July 20.
In an announcement on its Facebook page, the business wrote: "To our loyal Stamford friends and family, it is with a heavy heart that we announce that after 14 successful years, SBC Stamford Downtown will be closing its doors. The inability to reach an amicable agreement with the landlord, coupled with the ongoing construction, has made us decide that this is the time to move on.
"Thank you all for your support over the years and please join us as we go out in style all week long with a final going away party on Sunday July, 20. All gift cards will be honored at any other SBC Restaurant.”
The business at 131 Summer St. will offer specials throughout the weekend, including for Alive@5 on Thursday.The business will be open for “Brunch and Beats” on Sunday, and will close with a disc jockey on Sunday night.
Southport Brewing Co. also has locations in Southport, Branford and Milford. For more information, visit the SBC Stamford Facebook page or the business website. The other locations are not affected by the closing of the Stamford location.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'