GREENWICH, Conn. -- Shreve, Crump & Low, a Boston jeweler, has leased space at 125 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich.
The business will have a 4,800 square-foot store at Greenwich Avenue and Lewis Street.
Shreve, Crump & Low says on its corporate website that it is America’s oldest jeweler, and opened in 1796 in Boston. The business sells gemstones, engagement rings, diamonds, rare estate jewelry, watches and more.
Goldschmidt & Associates of Scarsdale, Austin Corp. Properties and Allied Property Group co-brokered the transaction.
Shreve, Crump & Low has stores in Boston and Chestnut Hill in Massachusetts. More information is on the store website.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Greenwich Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms