GREENWICH, Conn. -- Shreve, Crump & Low, a Boston jeweler, has leased space at 125 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich.
The business will have a 4,800 square-foot store at Greenwich Avenue and Lewis Street.
Shreve, Crump & Low says on its corporate website that it is America’s oldest jeweler, and opened in 1796 in Boston. The business sells gemstones, engagement rings, diamonds, rare estate jewelry, watches and more.
Goldschmidt & Associates of Scarsdale, Austin Corp. Properties and Allied Property Group co-brokered the transaction.
Shreve, Crump & Low has stores in Boston and Chestnut Hill in Massachusetts. More information is on the store website.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million