GREENWICH, Conn. -- Shreve, Crump & Low, a Boston jeweler, has leased space at 125 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich.
The business will have a 4,800 square-foot store at Greenwich Avenue and Lewis Street.
Shreve, Crump & Low says on its corporate website that it is America’s oldest jeweler, and opened in 1796 in Boston. The business sells gemstones, engagement rings, diamonds, rare estate jewelry, watches and more.
Goldschmidt & Associates of Scarsdale, Austin Corp. Properties and Allied Property Group co-brokered the transaction.
Shreve, Crump & Low has stores in Boston and Chestnut Hill in Massachusetts. More information is on the store website.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview