GREENWICH, Conn. -- Shreve, Crump & Low, a Boston jeweler, has leased space at 125 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich.
The business will have a 4,800 square-foot store at Greenwich Avenue and Lewis Street.
Shreve, Crump & Low says on its corporate website that it is America’s oldest jeweler, and opened in 1796 in Boston. The business sells gemstones, engagement rings, diamonds, rare estate jewelry, watches and more.
Goldschmidt & Associates of Scarsdale, Austin Corp. Properties and Allied Property Group co-brokered the transaction.
Shreve, Crump & Low has stores in Boston and Chestnut Hill in Massachusetts. More information is on the store website.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast