GREENWICH, Conn. -- Shreve, Crump & Low, a Boston jeweler, has leased space at 125 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich.
The business will have a 4,800 square-foot store at Greenwich Avenue and Lewis Street.
Shreve, Crump & Low says on its corporate website that it is America’s oldest jeweler, and opened in 1796 in Boston. The business sells gemstones, engagement rings, diamonds, rare estate jewelry, watches and more.
Goldschmidt & Associates of Scarsdale, Austin Corp. Properties and Allied Property Group co-brokered the transaction.
Shreve, Crump & Low has stores in Boston and Chestnut Hill in Massachusetts. More information is on the store website.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm