GREENWICH, Conn. -- Kings Food Markets will celebrate a weekend-long spring tasting event at its Old Greenwich location beginning Friday, April 4.
To kick off the spring season shoppers who attend the event will have a chance to sample the rich and smooth flavors of the ethically farmed and artisan roasted Marley Coffee, Nature Path’s organic and gluten-free cereal and Navitas Natural’s nutrient and antioxidant-filled dried fruits and seeds.
Throughout the day, Kings will also provide shoppers with some healthy and sustainably sourced beverage options, including Harmless Harvest’s 100 percent raw coconut water and Steaz’s organic sodas and juices with great tasting flavors.
Tastings will be held throughout the each day of the weekend, beginning at 11 a.m.
Kings Food Market is located at 26 Arcadia Road in Old Greenwich.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp