GREENWICH, Conn. -- Two Greenwich stores will hold special sales Wednesday, Jan. 8, to benefit Greenwich Hospital and the YWCA of Greenwich.
Stop by Whole Foods Market Greenwich all day on Wednesday, where 5 percent of the total daily sales will be donated to Community Health at Greenwich Hospital.
Community Health at Greenwich Hospital offers a wide range of free health screenings, support groups and education to the public. Its strong partnerships with other community organizations benefit residents of all income levels.
Meanwhile, Ralph Lauren will hold a special sale of handbags from 5 to 7 p.m. to benefit the YWCA of Greenwich. Ralph Lauren is located at 265 Greenwich Ave.
An RSVP is required for the Ralph Lauren event. Contact Danielle LeBrando for more information and to RSVP at 203-869-6501, ext. 106.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples