GREENWICH, Conn. -- Two Greenwich stores will hold special sales Wednesday, Jan. 8, to benefit Greenwich Hospital and the YWCA of Greenwich.
Stop by Whole Foods Market Greenwich all day on Wednesday, where 5 percent of the total daily sales will be donated to Community Health at Greenwich Hospital.
Community Health at Greenwich Hospital offers a wide range of free health screenings, support groups and education to the public. Its strong partnerships with other community organizations benefit residents of all income levels.
Meanwhile, Ralph Lauren will hold a special sale of handbags from 5 to 7 p.m. to benefit the YWCA of Greenwich. Ralph Lauren is located at 265 Greenwich Ave.
An RSVP is required for the Ralph Lauren event. Contact Danielle LeBrando for more information and to RSVP at 203-869-6501, ext. 106.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association