NEW FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A New Fairfield photography company and a Cos Cob publicity firm have teamed up to “offer clients a wider selection of more comprehensive publicity packages and services.”
Jeremy Keats Saladyga Photography, LLC and WRITE FOR YOU aim to provide clients with cost-effective publicity packages that combine portraits with custom press releases, according to WRITE FOR YOU founder and owner Susan W. Capparelle.
"A photograph is as important as the text that surrounds it,” Saladyga said in a statement. “A great photograph accompanying a press release helps draw a potential client into an article or advertisement. If your profession has a lot of competition, adding photography only increases your chances of being that first call."
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Greenwich Yankee Fans Tip Their Hats To Derek Jeter
- 4 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus