NEW FAIRFIELD, Conn. – A New Fairfield photography company and a Cos Cob publicity firm have teamed up to “offer clients a wider selection of more comprehensive publicity packages and services.”
Jeremy Keats Saladyga Photography, LLC and WRITE FOR YOU aim to provide clients with cost-effective publicity packages that combine portraits with custom press releases, according to WRITE FOR YOU founder and owner Susan W. Capparelle.
"A photograph is as important as the text that surrounds it,” Saladyga said in a statement. “A great photograph accompanying a press release helps draw a potential client into an article or advertisement. If your profession has a lot of competition, adding photography only increases your chances of being that first call."
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Greenwich Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 3 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 4 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Greenwich