GREENWICH, Conn. – The new Lauren Moffatt Store at 26 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich will celebrate its grand opening on Thursday, March 6, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
The store will donate 15 percent of sales that day to the Greenwich Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk