GREENWICH, Conn. – The new Lauren Moffatt Store at 26 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich will celebrate its grand opening on Thursday, March 6, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
The store will donate 15 percent of sales that day to the Greenwich Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich