GREENWICH, Conn. – The new Lauren Moffatt Store at 26 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich will celebrate its grand opening on Thursday, March 6, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
The store will donate 15 percent of sales that day to the Greenwich Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples