GREENWICH, Conn. – The new Lauren Moffatt Store at 26 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich will celebrate its grand opening on Thursday, March 6, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
The store will donate 15 percent of sales that day to the Greenwich Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 5 Tractor-Trailer Crash Cleared From I-95 In Greenwich