GREENWICH, Conn. – The new Lauren Moffatt Store at 26 Greenwich Ave. in Greenwich will celebrate its grand opening on Thursday, March 6, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
The store will donate 15 percent of sales that day to the Greenwich Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich