GREENWICH, Conn. -- Veteran reporter Kendra Farn will be the special guest speaker at the 2014 "Women Who Matter" luncheon in Greenwich.
The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce event is set to begin at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 26, at Barcelona Restaurant at 18 W. Putnam Ave. The luncheon is set to "celebrate businesswomen who make a difference and have a real impact on our Greenwich community," representatives said.
"This luncheon series is designed to showcase, honor and learn from women who have a real impact on the world around them," chamber representatives said. "Our speaker goes beyond the bio and focuses on what really mattered to her that contributed to her success."
Farn is a veteran TV news reporter and anchor who spent the last 13 years in New York City. Fern served as a correspondent for the "CBS Evening News," she has anchored the morning newscast for WCBS and has been reporting and producing television news for over twenty years, according to the release.
The event is $50 and is open to the public. Residents are asked to register online at the Greenwich Chamber of Commerce website, call 203-869-3500 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast