GREENWICH, Conn. -- Leafline Salad Co., which opened in Greenwich last year, will offer a free lunch at its Greenwich Avenue location on Wednesday, Jan. 15, to help kick off a healthy 2014.
Leafline, located at 41 Greenwich Ave., will be giving away any of its 12 chef-inspired salads, wraps or quinoa bowls along with any one of its 20 homemade dressings from noon to 3 p.m.
Leafline was founded by Robert Kessner after he learned he had multiple food sensitivities, according to the restaurant's website. After searching for food he could eat, Kessner decided to make it himself.
The promotion is valid in-store only and there is a limit of one per customer.
For more information, visit the Leafline Salad Company website.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend