GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich residents Stuart Retour, Jan Kelley and Devan Chiruigi all participated in the 35th annual MS Dinner of Champions to benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and its efforts.
The three employees of Venture Photography of Greenwich used the photography skills at the Nov. 20 event at the Hilton Stamford Hotel. Guests had the opportunity to have a professional photo taken for a nominal donation to support the National MS Society and its efforts.
Retour and Kelley serve as exhibition reps for the Greenwich-based Venture Photography. Chiruigi is a professional photographer who has been with Venture since its inception seven years ago.
More than 300 people attended the event, which raised more than $360,000, representatives said. Funds raised through National MS Society events "ensure ongoing scientific research to help develop better treatments and a cure for multiple sclerosis, a potentially debilitating disease," according to a release.
"Funds also provide for the continuation of programs and services offered by the National MS Society, Connecticut Chapter, to the 6,000 residents in the state battling multiple sclerosis," a press release said.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 4 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 5 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich