GREENWICH, Conn. – Restaurants in Greenwich and neighboring Port Chester will be serving up deals when "Eating Greenwich and Port Chester" kicks off Sunday, March 3.
Nine Greenwich restaurants and eight in Port Chester will offer prix fixe meals and various other promotions during the five-day celebration of dining, which runs through Thursday, March 7.
Centro at the Mill Restaurant will serve a $12.13 lunch and $20.13 dinner. Bistro Latino, Eleven14 Kitchen, The Ginger Man, Morello Bistro and Polpo will feature $18.13 lunches and $30.13 dinners. Lolita Cocina and Tequila Bar will have a $30.13 dinner.
Avenue Cafe will offer $10 breakfast and lunch deals, while Greco's Bella Cucina and Express Pizza will have $10 salad and sub combos, a multi-course, family-style menu for four for $55 and a four-course menu for two for $30.
Participating Port Chester eateries include Arrosto, China White, COALS, John's of Arthur Avenue, Sonora, Tandoori, Tarry Lodge and Willett House.
Customers who dine at any participating restaurant during "Eating Greenwich and Port Chester" week will receive a 20-percent-off gift certificate that can be used at any participating restaurant from March 10 to 27, Sundays through Wednesdays.
For more information on "Eating Greenwich and Port Chester," visit the New England Culinary Group website.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead