GREENWICH, Conn. – Restaurants in Greenwich and neighboring Port Chester will be serving up deals when "Eating Greenwich and Port Chester" kicks off Sunday, March 3.
Nine Greenwich restaurants and eight in Port Chester will offer prix fixe meals and various other promotions during the five-day celebration of dining, which runs through Thursday, March 7.
Centro at the Mill Restaurant will serve a $12.13 lunch and $20.13 dinner. Bistro Latino, Eleven14 Kitchen, The Ginger Man, Morello Bistro and Polpo will feature $18.13 lunches and $30.13 dinners. Lolita Cocina and Tequila Bar will have a $30.13 dinner.
Avenue Cafe will offer $10 breakfast and lunch deals, while Greco's Bella Cucina and Express Pizza will have $10 salad and sub combos, a multi-course, family-style menu for four for $55 and a four-course menu for two for $30.
Participating Port Chester eateries include Arrosto, China White, COALS, John's of Arthur Avenue, Sonora, Tandoori, Tarry Lodge and Willett House.
Customers who dine at any participating restaurant during "Eating Greenwich and Port Chester" week will receive a 20-percent-off gift certificate that can be used at any participating restaurant from March 10 to 27, Sundays through Wednesdays.
For more information on "Eating Greenwich and Port Chester," visit the New England Culinary Group website.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich