GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce is hosting a data security seminar at the Gingerman Restaurant on Monday, July 14, at 6 p.m.
Topics to be discussed will include the cloud, Microsoft XP end of life, remote access, disaster recovery, managing your software patches and more.
The fee to attend is $20. Attendees must register in advance by logging on to greenwichchamber.com. Appetizers and refreshments will be served.
Gingerman Restaurant is located at 64 Greenwich Ave.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Greenwich Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Greenwich; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow