GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce is hosting a data security seminar at the Gingerman Restaurant on Monday, July 14, at 6 p.m.
Topics to be discussed will include the cloud, Microsoft XP end of life, remote access, disaster recovery, managing your software patches and more.
The fee to attend is $20. Attendees must register in advance by logging on to greenwichchamber.com. Appetizers and refreshments will be served.
Gingerman Restaurant is located at 64 Greenwich Ave.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino