GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce is hosting a data security seminar at the Gingerman Restaurant on Monday, July 14, at 6 p.m.
Topics to be discussed will include the cloud, Microsoft XP end of life, remote access, disaster recovery, managing your software patches and more.
The fee to attend is $20. Attendees must register in advance by logging on to greenwichchamber.com. Appetizers and refreshments will be served.
Gingerman Restaurant is located at 64 Greenwich Ave.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 4 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 5 Man Who Rear Ends Two Cars On I-684 Faces DWI Charge, State Police Say