GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce is hosting a data security seminar at the Gingerman Restaurant on Monday, July 14, at 6 p.m.
Topics to be discussed will include the cloud, Microsoft XP end of life, remote access, disaster recovery, managing your software patches and more.
The fee to attend is $20. Attendees must register in advance by logging on to greenwichchamber.com. Appetizers and refreshments will be served.
Gingerman Restaurant is located at 64 Greenwich Ave.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'