GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce is hosting a data security seminar at the Gingerman Restaurant on Monday, July 14, at 6 p.m.
Topics to be discussed will include the cloud, Microsoft XP end of life, remote access, disaster recovery, managing your software patches and more.
The fee to attend is $20. Attendees must register in advance by logging on to greenwichchamber.com. Appetizers and refreshments will be served.
Gingerman Restaurant is located at 64 Greenwich Ave.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Greenwich Cheerleader Named To National Society Of High School Scholars
- 4 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus