GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce is set to host a presentation on designing websites for businesses.
The "Latest Trends in Designing Your Business Website" program is set to begin at 6 p.m. Thursday, March 13 at the Corporate Executive Offices at 75 Holly Hill Lane in Greenwich. Michael Carusi, owner of Michael Carusi Social Media is set to host the event.
Carusi has created websites all of his career and has designed numerous websites known to effectively attract new business, chamber members said.
"He will demonstrate through examples as to why certain websites work and why others don't," according to a release. "You will also be able to attend this session through a webinar where users can submit questions that will be answered live."
Residents attending the session will learn "why a content-rich website is essential for business," "understand the importance of 'mobile-first' websites," best design practices and get a behind-the-scenes look at website development.
The fee for the session is $15. Call 203- 622-1300 for directions and more information.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich