GREENWICH, Conn. - The Annual Awards Luncheon by the Greenwich Chamber of Commerce will be held Thursday, April 10, at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
This lunch honors those members who have gone beyond expectations in delivering the chamber’s philosophy of bringing together commerce and community.
Town Hero Award recipients include: Peter Malkin, McArdle’s, Arthur Murray Grand Ballroom, Greenwich Point Conservancy, Jim Hohorst, Sgt. Michael O’Connor, Karin Brion and Robert Camp. The Malcolm S. Pray Excellence in Business Award is a new award in 2014 that will be given out to Ian and Shep Murray of Vineyard Vines.
The public is welcome to attend. Admission is $75; tables of 10 cost $700. No walk-ins.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview