GREENWICH, Conn. - The Annual Awards Luncheon by the Greenwich Chamber of Commerce will be held Thursday, April 10, at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
This lunch honors those members who have gone beyond expectations in delivering the chamber’s philosophy of bringing together commerce and community.
Town Hero Award recipients include: Peter Malkin, McArdle’s, Arthur Murray Grand Ballroom, Greenwich Point Conservancy, Jim Hohorst, Sgt. Michael O’Connor, Karin Brion and Robert Camp. The Malcolm S. Pray Excellence in Business Award is a new award in 2014 that will be given out to Ian and Shep Murray of Vineyard Vines.
The public is welcome to attend. Admission is $75; tables of 10 cost $700. No walk-ins.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire