GREENWICH, Conn. - The Annual Awards Luncheon by the Greenwich Chamber of Commerce will be held Thursday, April 10, at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
This lunch honors those members who have gone beyond expectations in delivering the chamber’s philosophy of bringing together commerce and community.
Town Hero Award recipients include: Peter Malkin, McArdle’s, Arthur Murray Grand Ballroom, Greenwich Point Conservancy, Jim Hohorst, Sgt. Michael O’Connor, Karin Brion and Robert Camp. The Malcolm S. Pray Excellence in Business Award is a new award in 2014 that will be given out to Ian and Shep Murray of Vineyard Vines.
The public is welcome to attend. Admission is $75; tables of 10 cost $700. No walk-ins.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 4 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.