DARIEN, Conn. -- David Babcock wanted to have the right caregiver for his aging mother and kept that in mind when he bought Right At Home, a senior care franchise in Darien, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
Babcock, an Old Greenwich native, bought the senior care franchise in his hometown in 2012 after resigning as the CEO of his father’s industrial construction company, Five Star Products Inc. in Fairfield.
He has hired more workers in the past two years and is looking for ways to expand.
Read more about Babcock and his decision to buy the Right at Home franchise at the Fairfield County Business Journal website.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich