DARIEN, Conn. -- David Babcock wanted to have the right caregiver for his aging mother and kept that in mind when he bought Right At Home, a senior care franchise in Darien, according to the Fairfield County Business Journal.
Babcock, an Old Greenwich native, bought the senior care franchise in his hometown in 2012 after resigning as the CEO of his father’s industrial construction company, Five Star Products Inc. in Fairfield.
He has hired more workers in the past two years and is looking for ways to expand.
Read more about Babcock and his decision to buy the Right at Home franchise at the Fairfield County Business Journal website.
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 5 Tractor-Trailer Crash Cleared From I-95 In Greenwich