GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of some Greenwich employers that are hiring:
• The town of Greenwich is hiring a certified nursing assistant for Nathaniel Witherell; a Cos Cob preschool assistant teacher; a Cos Cob preschool head teacher; a food service worker for Nathaniel Witherell; a lifeguard; a rink office clerk; a rink scoreboard operator; a sewer plant instrumentation mechanic; a skate handler; a skating rink cashier; a skating rink custodian; a skating rink guard; a skating rink instructor; a skating rink instructor aide; a skating school director; a Zamboni operator; a Zamboni supervisor; an assistant Zamboni supervisor; a youth hockey director; and a youth hockey official.
• Registered nurses are wanted for private duty care in Greenwich.
• The McIntyre Group is hiring a senior fund accountant.
• A busy restaurant is hiring a server.
• An executive personal assistant is wanted in Greenwich.
• Barteca Restaurant Group needs an executive chef.
• Fairfield Family Care is looking for a Spanish-speaking live-in caregiver.
• A corporate paralegal is wanted in Greenwich.
• A financial services company is hiring an administrative assistant.
• A fast-paced deli is hiring a dishwasher/prep and sandwich person.
• The Volkswagen dealership is hiring technicians.
• An architect is needed in Greenwich.
• A fashion design company executive is in need of a personal assistant.
• A wealth management firm in Greenwich is hiring an experienced financial adviser.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Daily Greenwich,