GREENWICH, Conn. — Are you looking for a job in Greenwich? Here are some jobs posted by employers:
- Greenwich Public Schools has elementary-level teaching and several support positions open.
- Greenwich Hospital has several job openings.
- JP Morgan Chase is searching for a private bank investor associate.
- JCBIZ II Corp has an opening for a tailor.
- Crossmark is seeking an in-store demo-event specialist.
- KForce has a position open for a trade-support analyst.
- Smith Arnold Partners has several positions open, including a developer, a fixed-income developer, a and a senior developer.
- TD Bank is searching for a part-time bank teller.
- Staples is seeking a part-time mobile-sales consultant.
- The Hyatt Regency Greenwich has several job openings.
- 1 National Weather Service: Greenwich's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy