GREENWICH, Conn. — Are you looking for a job in Greenwich? Here are some jobs posted by employers who are hiring:
• The Greenwich Daily Voice is looking for a news reporter.
• Wells Fargo seeks a private banker in Greenwich.
• The town of Greenwich is looking for a police officer, public health nurse and a tree climber.
• UBS has openings in Stamford.
• Greenwich Public Schools has several teaching positions open.
• JPMorgan Chase is looking for a financial adviser associate.
• Greenwich Hospital has several job openings.
• United Rentals is hiring a senior income tax accounting manager.
• Smith Arnold Partners is looking for an automation engineer.
• Robert Half Finance and Accounting is hiring an assistant controller.
Are you hiring? Send job listings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care