GREENWICH, Conn. — Are you looking for a job in Greenwich? Here are some jobs posted by employers who are hiring:
• The Greenwich Daily Voice is looking for a news reporter.
• Wells Fargo seeks a private banker in Greenwich.
• The town of Greenwich is looking for a police officer, public health nurse and a tree climber.
• UBS has openings in Stamford.
• Greenwich Public Schools has several teaching positions open.
• JPMorgan Chase is looking for a financial adviser associate.
• Greenwich Hospital has several job openings.
• United Rentals is hiring a senior income tax accounting manager.
• Smith Arnold Partners is looking for an automation engineer.
• Robert Half Finance and Accounting is hiring an assistant controller.
Are you hiring? Send job listings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples
- 5 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford