GREENWICH, Conn. — Are you looking for a job in Greenwich? Here are some jobs posted by employers who are hiring:
• JP Morgan Chase seeks a private client investment assistant.
• Bimbo Bakeries has an opening for a production supervisor.
• The town of Greenwich has openings for an engineer, nurse, superintendent of recreation and other positions.
• Greenwich Public Schools has teaching positions open at all levels.
• Greenwich Hospital has nursing and other positions open.
• Purdue Pharma is looking for a senior clinical study manager in Stamford.
• Frontier Communications seeks a senior financial analyst in Stamford.
• James Hardie needs a sales rep in Stamford.
• Nestle Waters is looking for an organizational development manager in Stamford.
• AI Engineers seeks a construction inspector in Stamford.
Are you hiring? Send job listings to Eric Gendron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million