GREENWICH, Conn. - Are you looking for a job in Greenwich? Here are some jobs posted by employers who are hiring:
- An investment corporation in Greenwich is seeking two versatile, experienced temps to assist corporate reporting and financial planning staff with project volume (forecasting/budgeting/analytics tasks) during major general ledger upgrade. Requires advanced Excel skills, 10-plus years experience in corporate settings, strong attention to detail and a proven track record in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Willing to pitch in with very basic office tasks (copying, collating, etc.) as needed. Must be able to commute to Greenwich location where public transportation is limited (own car recommended). If qualified, please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Urban Outfitters is looking for an assistant visual manager .
- Suburban Propane is hiring a service coordinator .
- Smith Arnold Partners is looking for a Linx/Unix engineer and a fixed income developer for clients.
- Kforce is seeking an account manager for a client.
- The Greenwich Daily Voice is looking for a news reporter .
- Greenwich Hospital has several job openings.
- Greenwich Public Schools has several teaching positions open.
- The town of Greenwich has a few open positions .
- CVS Caremark is looking for a pharmacy technician , a merchandiser and a beauty adviser .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.