SOUTH NORWALK, Conn. - Daily Voice is looking for an experienced Controller who will report to our CFO and be based in South Norwalk.
Responsibilities include day-to-day financial management of the company, including budgeting and reporting, accounting, cash management, KPIs and legal and HR management.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years hands-on experience in finance/accounting and be a high-energy team player. CPA and/or MBA is preferred. Only qualified local candidates will be considered.
Please send resume and qualifications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack