SOUTH NORWALK, Conn. - Daily Voice is looking for an experienced Controller who will report to our CFO and be based in South Norwalk.
Responsibilities include day-to-day financial management of the company, including budgeting and reporting, accounting, cash management, KPIs and legal and HR management.
Candidates must have a minimum of two years hands-on experience in finance/accounting and be a high-energy team player. CPA and/or MBA is preferred. Only qualified local candidates will be considered.
Please send resume and qualifications via email to email@example.com.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million