GREENWICH, Conn. -- Carlo's Bakery, the setting of the famous TLC series "Cake Boss," will open up a new shop in downtown Greenwich, according to NBC Connecticut.
The bakery will be connected to Urban Outfitters at 20 E. Elm St., complete with the signature brick with a red awning to match the New Jersey locations.
Read the full story here at the NBC Connecticut website.
Learn more about Carlo's Bakery, which also has locations in Hoboken, Ridgewood and Westfield, N.J., at its official website.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm