GREENWICH, Conn. – Before the weekend begins, find out where the best gas prices are in Greenwich.
The gas prices have been found courtesy of gasbuddy.com .
- BP on East Putnam Avenue and Sound Beach Avenue has gas for $3.21.
- Shell on East Putnam Avenue near Old Kings Highway has gas for $3.25.
- Mobil on Merritt Parkway Eastbound near King Street has gas for $3.35.
- Exxon on West Putnam Avenue near Byram Road has gas for $3.39.
- Mobil on West Putnam Avenue and East Weaver Street has gas for $3.39.
- Gulf on East Putnam Avenue and Orchard Street has gas for $3.49.
- Shell on Glenville Road and Weaver Street has gas for $3.59.
- Sunoco on Riversville Road and Glenville Road has gas for $3.61.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.