GREENWICH, Conn.– Before the weekend begins, find out where the best gas prices are in Greenwich.
According to gasbuddy.com , the lowest gas price is at BP on East Putnam Avenue and Sound Beach Avenue for $3.55. Other prices include:
- Shell on East Putnam Avenue near Old Kings Highway has gas for $3.56.
- Mobil on Merritt Parkway Eastbound near King Street has gas for $3.69.
- Citgo on East Putnam Avenue near Robertson Lane has gas for $3.69.
- Mobil on West Putnam Avenue and East Weaver Street has gas for $3.79.
- Exxon on West Putnam Avenue near Byram Road has gas for $3.79.
- Sunoco on Riversville Road and Glenville Road has gas for $3.81.
- Shell on Glenville Road and Weaver Street has gas for $3.89.
- Shell on Railroad Avenue and Arch Street has gas for $3.99.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.