GREENWICH, Conn.– Before the weekend begins, find out where the best gas prices are in Greenwich.
According to gasbuddy.com , the lowest gas in Greenwich is at BP on East Putnam Avenue and Sound Beach Avenue for $3.59 per gallon. Here are some other prices per gallon in town:
- Shell on East Putnam Avenue near Old Kings Highway has gas for $3.63.
- Mobil on the Merritt Parkway eastbound rest area has gas for $3.79.
- Exxon on West Putnam Avenue near Byram Road has gas for $3.79.
- Mobil on East Putnam Avenue and Sheephill Road has gas for $3.79 as well.
- Sunoco on Riversville Road and Glenville Road has gas for $3.81.
- Shell on Railroad Avenue and Arch Street has gas for $4.09.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.